Friday, May 04, 2007

Siao po meddling with keyboard

Don't know why i feel like blogging badly now..shit! Perhaps it was the 'lack of sleep' syndrome..i had about 4 hours sleep yesterday..and now its like 1230am..nobody is online at the moment..i donno wad shit im typing but i just wanna type! Okay..the two days holiday was as predicted..i was at home 2 farking days..doing nothing..bloody hell bored to death u know? Luckily i did went out for dinner and yumcha on the first nite..which caused me to sleep at 530am..and woke up at 645pm the other day..this reminds me of the year 2004 me..

took this for lunch and starve myself..chi sin!


I was browsing my stupid blog..and reading all those very old post..and it reminds me of every single thing and event that had happen..i clearly recall what i've done at that moment...this is why i need to blog often so that if one day i lost my memories..i can still look for it here..*ahem* enough of bullshit..

I feel like having a party for my birthday this year..maybe not as big as the previous one..still not sure whether its gonna 'on' ..hmm..what should i do? Recently i kinda have a long list of 'To Do' and 'To Shop'..and it makes me like so damn poor u know..where have my money gone??I even dare to carry only 7ringgits to shop and stuff..paiseh! You cant just get everything using your card..forget about it..

Dizzy now!

No comments: