Tuesday, May 29, 2007

birthday week

This May was rather a special month..mainly it's because of my birthday month...hehe..i was suppose to plan a birthday bash in the club..but then it wasn't successful in the end..so ended up joining the others for clubbing on 19/5 at Ruums...it was pretty crowded..don't quite like the place as there's too much "hot" ppl around..that makes me feel like im quite "old"...duh..anyway i enjoyed dancing very much.. =) need to go again with my girls before yy left for uk..hmm

click here for pics



Thursday nite was 24/5..i thought of celebrating my birthday but i didn't..so..we hang out in McD later at nite..as usual..but it was nice to get together... =)

25/5 is the big day!Early morning had celebrations in the office..my only cake from the colleagues..thank you! At nite i've to emcee a meeting..it was the SWS meeting...topic is about the relationship of mom and daughter..which is rather interesting..i was very impressed by myself..i did a good job for emcee..this is my second time doin it by myself..like a very big gift to me...thank you all...after meeting quickly rush to meet up with my girls..so we went to kopitiam again..yy brought me flowers..very nice of her...had some talks and got home for rest..a very contented birthday!





26/5...the day has come..finish off my work at 130pm then went to selayang mall with yy and sy..bought yy's wedding gift at poh kong..me itchy handed bought a pair of earring for my mom..hehe..mother's day gift lo..since i nv celebrate with her that day..wanted to get a ring for myself..but 'keluar darah' too much..so i decided to end my purchases...400 bucks spent...ouch!

Reach home around 5pm..catch a short nap..woke up around 7pm..headache..kian came fetch me aroud 8pm...we were all like hungry ghosts walk straight into Dragon-i...so i gave this restaurant a second chance...i ordered a seafood fried rice..but was given a seafood fried rice deep in oil..YUCK! for RM16 u gimme this small plate of shit? sorry for being rude..but i was kinda pissed to wait so long and given this kinda food..argh..forget it..xiao long bao was ok..we camwhore so much there..siao! finish off was around 1030pm..still far from the movie time..so we walk around and decided to have drinks in The Sanctuary..wanted to get in but need to open bottle nia..decided to sit at the verandah instead..music was good inside..feel like dancing again..hehe..had mocktails..afraid to be drunk in the cinema..

yucky chow fan
in sanctuary

It was about 1230am..we left the bar for movie..it was Pirates of the Caribbean..cool..finally i can watch a movie after so long..keep yawning as it was quite late..the movie..i would giv a B+ ..too much of conversation makes me a lil bored..went home around 4am..i was totally exhausted..

Well..Sunday morning was suppose to be my rest day..but i was up around 9 smtg..prepared to bring the juniors to go for gallery visits at WK jln bukit bintang..national gallery was shut down due to renovation..too bad..the painting was so so in my opinion..i love the previous lotus photography exhibition better..after finish visiting it..

waited for my parents to fetch me to lunch..it was a family lunch in seputeh..my granny's relative's shop..too hard for me to explain the relationship..had so much nice food there...crabs,fish,prawns..yummy..i love seafood..were chatting until 4pm..then left and headed to one u for shopping..dad's car tyre went flat at home..so we got ourselves a pump to pump in air for the tyre...reached home about 5 smtg..super worn out..


gained many pounds here... hehe


promised Azmi to meet him for dinner..so i drove out around 7smtg to fetch him from the hotel...as it was pretty late already..decided to have dinner at Victoria's station at oldtown..had some good chats there and played with the camera a little..it was really nice meeting him..too bad we cant meet the other day..but i guess there's much chances in the future...thanks for the companion mee...


wu liao testing shots...lol

Another great year ahead..keep moving on~

No comments: