Wednesday, May 23, 2007

small break

Im sitting in my office...'snaking' ...phew today is a fine day..cuz i've just finish a big task...now taking a small break..i cant wait for the coming weekend! Finally im able to watch a movie..i mean the latest movie of course..the last i went was ghost rider eh?? Been really busy thesedays..got to emcee this friday..another challenge for me..i think i can make it..my birthday what...hehe...never had any good rest for long time..i was blogging and photoshop-ing in late nite..that's the little moment i got for something i like to do..im pretty happy recently..cuz i've got all my jie muis back and we had great time spending together..tho the redang trip was rather short but i enjoyed it...it's hectic in here..yes very hectic..wish i have more annual leave so that i can travel at least once twice month..nyek..that was my dream la..

ok back to work..

p.s remind me to blog about the hi tea and steamboat...have not upload the photos yet..shyt!

No comments: