Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Vacation and more

I've always dream of travelling to places..well here's a list of places that i wish to travel in the coming days..

1.Bali/Phuket (suppose to be on apr07 but the plan failed) (looking for travel partner)
2.Siam Reap (Angkor wat) (looking for partner)
3.Jakarta (march 08 for Jazz festival)
4.NZ/Aus (CNY 08 maybe 2 weeks, if dad can sponsor ticket)
5.Xiling Mountain in Chengdu,China (no funds yet)
6.Boracay island Philippines (no funds yet)


Im very glad that this coming may im travelling to Redang island with my girl friends..i hope it'll be a great trip! Looking at my calendar..i've spotted holidays on october..which is the hari raya holidays..well..im planning for some short visits..maybe u guys can gimme some ideas eh?

Okay..im looking forward to my precious 2 days public holiday on 1st and 2nd of May..Please call me out! I dont wish to spend at home..poor thing..

No comments: