Tuesday, June 05, 2007

vision

Got myself soooo moody last nite..came home wanted a good talk with parents but ended up i being scold for the whole nite..they take turns to scold me..that's the worst part...argh!!! Got so pissed the whole nite...the day after that dad went sg..hehe..escape! nyek nyek..i was alright anyway..

After continuously not having enough sleep for abt a week..i feel really exhausted and i can only rely on Redbull and coffee everyday...keep on reminding myself to change this habit but til now i can't really make it..gotta try harder...too many stuff to be done..phew...not enough time..so my dear dear friends please forgive me if i ever say 'im busy' again..cuz..im busy..im so sorry...

Today had a bright idea..i was thinking to switch my job a little..which is towards sales and service..where i need to learn engineering stuffs and have chance to visit customer's place and machine...well..this is just my initial thought...im not sure if im gonna make it..it will be a challenging thingy..hmm..looking forward..i guess dad would be proud of me..hehe...

all for now..still tired..but need to get to the mall to get something..hmm..c ya!

No comments: