Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dream..dream dream dream

Bonjour! That was one of the words i was talking inside my dream..recently almost everyday i have these weird dreams..i totally agree with 日有所思,夜有所梦..meaning that whatever you think in the day time , it will exist in your dream..let me share some of my recent dream:

Dream 1
I became another person inside the dream, my name was Aelly ???? Can't remember the surname..i was inside a wooden home which i begged someone to give me a key to leave the dream..just like 'inception'..but i needed a 'key' to leave! So i was running around in search of the key..n during the search the 'image ppl' inside started to realise me and they chase to kill me...so in the end i found a bunch of keys inside a locker..it was really an exciting 'inception'..

Dream 2
I was a girl with a boyfriend...my bf was a really bad person..he has 2 or 3 gfs at the same time..i was too good..i accepted them all! At a birthday party we were all celebrating i fainted..n nobody noticed me on the floor...then after a very long wait...the bf finally saw me and send me to a nearby hospital..he let me lay next to a phone booth and he started calling the hospital i guess?? Call failed..and he was distracted by his gfs...and was dragged away with them...i saw them holding hands and walk away...my heart was broken...i use the last stamina to walk into the middle of the road n try to let cars to crush me..but failed..so i continue walking with my very weak body..after a while i realise the bf started to follow me n trying to beg for my forgiveness but i did not bother him..

Dream 3
I was travelling with 2 gfs to Switzerland..we reach there and started to plan where we wanna explore..etc...but one of the gf insisted that she wanna go back to somewhere to eat in a japanese restaurant..so we left her to go home..me n another gf start exploring the city...we were sitting in a car and i saw this cafe which looks like Delifrance here..it's name was " Four La Petit" a french name..and ppl here speak french..they like having coffee..usually when a person order coffee they will give out free Bagel which is the size of about 30cm! People only finish their coffee but never the bagel..many empty cups and left over bagel were on the table...on the road we met kent,kf ,cc...so lucky..so we decided to dine in one of the restaurant there..and we start learning french..."Boujour" "Comment allez-vous?"

Above dreams does somehow relate to what i thought at the moment..but maybe just not that in that way...hahaha...well good nite..i hope i can share more interesting dream later..

2 comments:

mosquitomunZ said...

lol....kind of interesting story u have blog....

sometimes day dreams not bad tho.... ^^

Princess Carmen said...

Interesting~~~ur dream was it involve me?