Sunday, June 17, 2007

Family Day 17/6/07

It has finally ended after months and months of preparation work...Our R2H3C1 family has came to an end today at FRIM today! Phew!

As u can see my previous post..i slept around 3am..then i woke around 6am..wah liao! Imagine waking up that early in Sunday! Fetched my girls along for the event..there's this green fest event in Frim..so it was quite packed..As it was raining the nite before..it causes the field to be quite muddy..having difficulties to walk around..

The event went on smoothly except that there's some confusion in games..i guess everyone enjoyed themselves..me and cindy running around to take pictures...then all of a sudden..i found out that my SLR's battery went flat!!! my baby betrayed me at that moment..how upset..luck was on my side as i've brought my ixus along..so the half of the event's pictures was by the Small Little Rescuer...WAKAKAKA

It's pretty hectic day but all and all it was fun..Ended off the event and driven by carmen to Selayang for lunch..8 of us are all there! How GREAT! Had pork noodle for 2 hours! oh man i guess the stall owner 'doh tuck ngo dei mm siu' ( which means he felt thankful for us)..hahaha..having too many Lame Jokes there..a very nice lunch gathering indeed...

Well..tired liao..was procrastinating to write these..pictures will be upload soon..pls remind me if i left out anything

Oh..special thanks to Yeen yee,Carmen, Pei Chin for waking up so early to help me out..and also Kian who FFK me dropby to say HI...LOL..anyway..thank you all

No comments: