Sunday, April 22, 2007

Alor Setar 31/3/07 - 2/4/07

Lack of updates in here..very sorry people..im in multiply recently..cuz most of the people are active there...but anyway im not gonna abondon my blogspot.. =)

Hmm..i'll blog about my trip to Alor Star this time..i was visiting my net fren Azmi..this is my first daring attempt to meet a net fren that far..and so i fly over there on the 31st of march..



I like their airport..its brand new..i think its prettier than Lcct.. =P

Azmi at Kota Kuala Kedah during photoshoot..
At Alor Star Tower..their tower is an open air one..not like the KL tower..very windy up there!

Forgot what's the name of this place..i took a few shots here..

On the way to Yan..very beautiful paddy fields..

Forgot the name of this pulut again..i like it.. =)


We went to the Paddy museum as well..where i saw the most beautiful painting in my life..its a very very big mural painting..i've got the video..which i maybe posting up in multiply..it was an enjoyable trip with loads of beautiful pictures..thanks again mee!






No comments: