Friday, January 12, 2007

1st post of year 2007

Welcome 2007~

Well..its the first post for the year after MIA for 2 months..hehe..as usual i'll be reviewing my 2006 and also posting my resolution for 2007.So here it goes...

2006
-My 21st birthday party at home..met so many old friends..happy reunion
-Been through a real hard time for more than half of the year..it was the deepest that i've fall..i've recovered now
-Started my new job which is my current job..hated at first but it went well until now..
-Get to know a new bunch of friends and have great parties! Thanks for the support guys..
-Flown to Bangkok and Phuket..enjoyed too much!
-Get to know someone who helped me a lot and changed my life..
-Went to the restaurant that i've always been craving for..
-Put on weight...this is definately not a good thing..too many good food cant help!
-Got promoted as a leader in SGM..and been busy involving in meetings and activities..got to know many new friends through Junior group activities
-Got drunk in the club..which is a terrible experience
-An unforgetable christmas present..i nearly lost me..
-Often being ill...stubborn me who dont listen to ppl..


2007
-TRAVELLING NEEDED!
-SLR NEEDED!
-DIETING NEEDED!
-MORE MONEY PLEASE!!


Thanks for reading.

No comments: