Wednesday, June 15, 2005

These 2 days was my busiest days in life~ phew...i actually had a lot to write yesterday n today...but i was quite sick u see...i was having bad flu and i din get enough sleep...my brain froze..eyes are nearly closed...i continue working today...i just don't want to disappoint myself...i had had too much holidays...i need money now...

backed to work..i felt some kinda of loneliness and no sense of belonging anymore...i wasn't an important person anymore...i hate those new implementations...i hate those stupid memo...i dont find myself enjoy working like before...work is giving me some pressure...well..i can manage it anyway...maybe its time to change my working enviroment...im not sure whether to leave or not...im confuse...shall i leave for another job or shall i spend the whole year in kumon?

stuck in this moment

im sick of all this

Life is such painful

I wish i wasn't born to this world

No comments: