Thursday, June 16, 2005

i ain't a good liar

luck was't at my side today...as usual went to work on the morning...at 1pm fetch cc and had lunch together...he accompany me to the interview...i was a little nervous at first but after i reach the office everything seems different...the office is with old interior with not so comfortable environment...messy~ after filling up those thick forms..me n another girl waited for interviews...so...the girl was being called...and i waited alone patiently...a total of 1 n half hour i waited...i was quite mad actually but have to pretend to be calm...what shit is this? When i go in...the boss actually ask me to sit down and start QUESTIONING me...like i was involve in some crime...this blardy old fox was using a lot of sharp question to me...i was a lil stone..grr..i just lie a bit to him since he wanted to hear those words...nyeh..idiot old shit! came out from the room less than 10minutes...ha...u know what's goin on huh? Lots more preparation work to do for this coming saturday meeting..phew..tired...

No comments: