Thursday, December 26, 2013

Post Wedding

So looooong never blog...tooo busy...again..of course la...prepared for my once in a life time event!

I was glad that it went well..Thanks to the help from all my family members and my best friends..

I wish to blog about my feelings..Actually me & my husband were apart since we started dating (Due to work), he was based in Singapore for almost 5 years while me in KL. We actually meet like once/twice a month in the weekends.. mostly him travelling back..so i would consider we actually meet less than 100 days a year perhaps? There are ups and downs throughout the journey..and once or twice i'd even consider to end up the relationship..But..we managed to overcome it...not easy i would say..mutual understanding & trust helped us to get through..Thank you my dear..

As we were apart most of the time..wedding preparation was very difficult..we actually did the engagement ring back in May in Singapore(Vivo Diamonds). Then he propose in June, and i guess we confirm the venue (Oriental Pavilllion) in same month. July..As i don't really like the local prewedding shoot, so we sign a package with a studio in Shanghai . It was a 'korean style' photoshoot which i like a lot! Was it August? We decided a few dates for our ROM..actually i've no specific dates which i like...and i don't like crowd (eg.121212,20122012) , so we went to putrajaya on a sunday for form submission..the date 9.12.12 was available! It was the 1999days of our dating period =) supposely wanted 2000days..but that was a Monday..I chose Sunday so all my families and friends could attend this auspicious event =D

After that we went for dress hunting..for both ROM and actual day..then i came to realise this TAOBAO.COM is so SUPER!! It sells almost anything!! For actual day wedding gown, i first went to Vows aWhite in Kota damansara..they have beautiful designs..but almost all their gown is M size and above...=(  next..i've found Absolute Bride online..so i made an appointment with Tammy and went there with hubby..it was located in Soho subang..a small studio unit..Tammy is very friendly & pretty as well..Once my eye caught on the Lace series..i was totally in love !! It was actually a champagne colored gown, the promo rental price was rm550.. satisfied! Next...wedding rings!! We went for ring hunting in MidValley..D&P design was so so..Inexpensive option..then Love &Co.. their designs was really nice..spent almost an hour and half there..sales person was very nice..finally settle with a couple design..love it! The bill was a bit over the budget but was satisfied!


September we went for a short trip to bkk with my MIL n SIL..it was very nice! October we went to Seoul n met my lovely cousin sister Shereen..then we attended Rachel's wedding dinner in November 101112 :) As I've complaint about his 'cincai' proposal..so he prepared another one for me..this time was really a surprise! Thank you again!!

Came to the month of December.. Our solemnisation..I use Dress up room for my makeup..Jess Wong was good..Hairstyle was done by her sister Vivi...others said i look too 'fair' from the makeup..hmm..my first time having an 'oriental' look..wore a qipao for ROM..Hand bouquet ordered from Bloom2u.com ,own collect at Empire Gallery..very disappointed with their flowers..some eustoma already wither on the day itself..MAD! I've sent them email to file a complaint in Dec but they replied on Feb! Champion! Flowers aside..
It was an enjoyable day with all the families and friends as witness. I've never actually felt nervous on that day..It was a great experience..because in 5 minutes..there it goes..we became man & wife.. !

2013 January..It's time for my pre wedding photoshoot!! So excited cause its my first time to China..and i brought sooo many props there..we flew to Hangzhou and then took a maglev to Shanghai the next day..the studio was located very far from the city..we almost got lost searching the place! It was winter...we did not chose outdoor..indoor studio was Huge! I love my assistant very much..she took care of me very well..our team consist of photographer, two assistant, makeup artist and videoman. Although it was tiring to wake up early and photoshoot the whole day..nevertheless it was an unforgettable and fun experience! Shanghai was more like Sg & HK to me..still it was great..The last day in Hangzhou was terrible..because i had a very bad cramp and was bed ridden for the whole day..>< Thanks for hubby who took care of me..T_T

February and march was like a honeymoon for us..because we were not really doing any wedding homework..and were busy doing house reno homework...turn out to be a big mistake!! I was so busy but i don't know what i'm busy with!! Reno + wedding is killing me upside down!! We even fought a few time for some issues..stress level uP~~ Then i still have to prepare for my trip to Japan in April!! crazy!!

Finally getting into April..flew to Kyushu..it was quite an unprepared trip..so everything is messy..transit is crazy..anyway i enjoyed the spring weather..the flowers..the 'kampungness' of Kyushu and the meet up with my friend Megumi and her family..=)

The moment i came back from Japan..stress is attacking me again..invitations..dealing with service providers..agenda for wedding..songs..bla bla bla..it seems like i'm doing it all alone..everyone was very concern about me..i knew that..but when they ask : Is there anything i can help u?" I really don't know what they can help..as most of the things the decision maker is me.. i cant just pass it to someone else to complete the task...i blame him n blame myself..and a few times i cried myself at home due to the stress...yes..i think this is the pre-marriage phobia..3 days before the actual day we fought on the phone badly...i cried sooo much..i was driving that time..i drove to my bro..Thanks for accompany and consult me..Also later that night..thanks for my best friend who had supper with me..felt so much better with their support..

The day before..morning..ppl came to set up the tents...(so many -_-) me fetch my sis n aunt for mani/pedi..getting ready for the big day..!

I'm sorry i have to discontinue this post which last pen-ed on oct 9.


No comments: