Friday, July 27, 2012

My 2xth birthday at Neroteca

Bit sad when mentioning my age..I still couldn't accept my real age yet :( anyway, pls enjoy the meal pics taken at Neroteca,  a non-halal italian restaurant in Somerset KL.
that tin was olive oil 
Our very corner table
Cold cuts - ham & salami...very yummy! but dunno how to appreciate the cheese though
his pork loin in..smtg..erm..cheese covered? very normal...
My very disappointing seafood spaghetti..seafood not fresh, basically tasteless..

Ordered carrot cake..just soso

Me and my mango tiramisu, complimentary by Maxis, and also a 10% total bill discount.

This shop is not hard to locate, i think it was made famous by the 'meme proposal'. It's a non halal restaurant, which means porky is served here! Menu was a bit confusing as it was too long with all those italian names...but anyway do ask for recommendation by staff, they're happy to help you..i noticed most of the staff were foreigners..hmm..my advice to you is pls reserve a table here because it was really crowded with a  lot of farangs...the highlight of the whole meal was the cold cut..we really love the hams& salami..others were really disappointing..price was on the high side..expect about 100-120 per person (w/o wine). I might revisit to give them a second chance. Finally..I got older =(

No comments: