Sunday, February 27, 2011

Post CNY

Got back almost a week plus! Everything back to normal..work, hang out and stuff..

Remember when i landed that morning i got a call from my brother..saying my dad went for surgery few days ago..it Shocked me totally..i was so terrified although it was just a small surgery and he's fine..heart again..=( nobody inform me anything..my parents were hiding from me because i was travelling..felt really bad cuz i'm not around...must force him 'gai hao' already!!! NO BKT NO CHARSIU NO MEAT!!!!

Back to my trip...what a trip of a lifetime..! It's was very tiring travelling every single day..walking for 12 hours..rushing for trains..very fun indeed..love the country as much as before..so glad that my sucky japanese has actually help me a lot during my trip...mostly translating menus and directions board..=D Everything is so beautiful..i can't describe in words...i shall write you a single blog post to share my experience there...til here...stay tune!

3 comments:

mosquitomunZ said...

am waiting your blog!!!!!

Princess Carmen said...

so envy that you can travel to your dream place with your beloved, this is really hard to make it u know, u must appreciate anyway, waiting to read your blog too...

fayyong said...

post jor day 1...hahah..wait ha..