Saturday, July 07, 2007

endurance

Recently i've been all tied up with meetings & practises for the merdeka event..all weekends til 31st August..Phew! This is consider a 'big' thing for me cause the performance need us to learn a set of aerobic steps and also we need to do human tower(gymnastic)..where im in the position of standing on 2 persons below..quite a risky stuntas i've never done anything like this in my entire life..anyway im all good..not down yet..to endure 2 months i guess it wouldn't be a big problem..as i remembered last time's commonweath games..they practise almost a year..serious..! This is gonna be my first performance and i hope i can do the best..i really hope u guys can really understand my position now..and im trying hard to do my best on time arrangement..its a critical time for me..i love u all!


So what do you think?

No comments: