Monday, December 12, 2005

Nice saturday night out with ex coll.mates...not a long gathering but definitely worth it..get to know thier recent life and stuff...then watched Narnia...it was great...

Its a hell day on sunday..went to rpm again then hav to rush back home coz fooi is goin to bring me to hospital to fetch my maid back...okay he was late and it ruined all my plannings...so i went home with my maid riding on a bus..imagine that..oh ya..we walked(with my heels) from tung shin hospital to the bus stop for half an hour then we took a bus home for like 50 minutes..and finally we reached home..fcuking the damn hold thing..y not take a cab? i asked myself...i dunno..? grr..who cares now..i had reached home..blah! btw it was a great experience walking around kl...mind u..its pretty dangerous out there..take care!

it was really unlucky and full of disappointment!

No comments: