Thursday, October 20, 2005

flashed back..

It was last saturday that we actually went to gym...how much fun if we could go together and work out everyday..hehe..u guys are really noisy...bodyjam n bodycombat were good...exhausted..

Sunday was even more tired..11 something went to hospital to see grandma..then lunch with ku mah..after that back to hospital again...adults have meeting and talk non stop while me..taking nap at the lounge..about 3 something we left there and headed to bukit bintang...a place that i've never been to for a long long time..and this time with my family and uncle's family ..how weird..pda fixed..bought some pc games..i guess that would make me occupy for sometime..tired..phew..crossing the roads in kl is dangerous..stupid unfunctioning lights..after shopping it was about 6pm..we all went to jln imbi to have chicken noodle..its not the end of my day yet..i need to accompany my aunt and uncle to metro prima to buy some stuff..im so wore out..and yet after taking bath i still go out with my friends..haha..high spirits huh..hehhe

tuesday nite my aunt and cousins went back to nz...i miss them so much...especially Jason..love u so much my dear..

continue to work hard..damn! ciaoz

1 comment:

Zac said...

i also hope can enjoy the gym with u all the time...but...u UN la, far to me, no time allow me...and $$ problem...hehe...

Nevermind, we still can meet major the time...we are IN GANG one ma...am i rite?never and won seperate wat!!!

cheer up